• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

633 gallon acrylic tank

Harleybronco67

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2016
Messages
246
Reaction score
123
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive got a 633 gallon acrylic tank tank needs a good cleaning and lite buffing, the wood in pictures is a transport brace and removable I'm located in NW Ohio asking 1000 or open to trades it's all 1" thick

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
its 90 long by 34 tall 36 deep 46 deep at the L both front and rear panels are one piece acrylic
 
What an amazing shaped tank! I hate seeing cool stuff like this for sale on here as I live in Scotland!!
 
How close to the Indiana border are you located?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new