• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

63vette427 is one great seller

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:beauty: Once again I have had the privilege of doing business with a great reefer. His packaging methods are great my coral arrived alive and safe. With that said, don't hesitate to do business with him and don't forget, he has amazingly healthy corals. :music:

Thanks again,
Barry
:byebye:

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You forgot to mention he is smelly and likes to sing Justin Bieber songs while taking his weekly shower.

63vette427

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:beauty: Once again I have had the privilege of doing business with a great reefer. His packaging methods are great my coral arrived alive and safe. With that said, don't hesitate to do business with him and don't forget, he has amazingly healthy corals. :music:

Thanks again,
Barry
:byebye:

Thanks again Barry.. It was really cool working with you..

63vette427

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You forgot to mention he is smelly and likes to sing Justin Bieber songs while taking his weekly shower.

Well you know Mike, I would be able to take showers more often if i didn't have to work so much to buy your corals.. Well to be honest, i guess my wife wouldn't have to work so much..

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 145 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back