• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

65g Planet Aquariums Crystalline Tank Trade for Nano - LOCAL

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok here’s the deal folks
I’ve got a 65g Planet Aquariums Crystalline Tank with starphire glass. 36”x20x21

Trigger Systems Sump 36”
Simplicity DC return pump
Simplicity Skimmer

Can also provide some dry rock if you want it.

Basically looking for a nano. If you have a nano now and want to upgrade tank size, this is the deal for you. Or if you have one in storage or w/e. Not looking for anything crazy. Would prefer something under 30g, under 20g would be even better.
I’m located in Shreveport but I’m willing to help move it a good distance and I’ll even help you set it up. If you are a newer reefer, I’ll help you out as much as I can to get you going.

There is a stand with it that will work and support the weight and the sump fits it, but honestly it is ugly and not the greatest. It can come with everything if you want it, just would recommend replacing it or refinishing it.

this isn’t a cheap tank or sump. But could hopefully help someone out that wants to upgrade!

Bobby daniels

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You still looking for a Nano? I have a RedSea Nano Maxx I MIGHT trade ya. Have any pics?

20200628_204815.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back