65g

greystreet41

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help and ideas for scaping the rock...I hate arrangement. Any suggestions? This is just a start, but I'm not seeing things clearly after trying to arrange the corals I want in the display and the rock I have to work with presently.
thanks.
casey
 

Attachments

  • tank1-1 (Small).jpg
    tank1-1 (Small).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 232
Dude that is freagin sweet!!!!!!!!!! b

CLOSE UPS!!!

PS. I like the rock set up myself.
 
some close-ups...

rainbowaussieSmall.jpg

prism favia
prismSmall.jpg

newtank-16Small.jpg

newtank-15Small.jpg

newtank-14Small.jpg

newtank-13Small.jpg

newtank-8Small.jpg

newtank-2Small.jpg

newtank-1Small.jpg

some nice greens
greencousinsSmall.jpg
 
Last edited:
purple eyed pink goni
goniSmall.jpg

common fl rics
floridaricsSmall.jpg

aussie elegance
eleganceSmall.jpg

brightest green acan I have
brightgreenfragSmall.jpg

aussie blasto
blastoSmall.jpg

sweet favia
acidfaviaSmall.jpg
 
Last edited:
DROOL! Awesome man simply awesome.
 
Great corals. I would paint the back black. Honestly, I would change out the live rock. Tonga just doesn't do it for me. Especially with a bunch of LPS IMO. It limits you a lot.
 
If you dont mind having no room in your sandbed, I would keep it the way it is. It is different than anything that I have ever seen so I think its sweet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new