7/10 Hollywood Beach Dive Pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter nivram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nivram

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2008
Messages
603
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went diving Saturday with some friends in Hollywood Beach, FL. This was a beach dive with a max depth of about 15 feet. I managed to snap a couple pics. Hope you like. Marvin
IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_0730.JPG
IMG_0734.JPG
IMG_0736.JPG
IMG_0737.JPG
IMG_0738.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG
IMG_0743.JPG
IMG_0744.JPG
The yellow brick road. That is the name of this artificial reef.
IMG_0748.JPG
IMG_0756.JPG
IMG_0758.JPG
That's all folks!
IMG_0763.JPG
 
very very nice. looks like a monastrea cavernosa/diplostrea in that second pic, and something really cool in that third one. impressive i must say
 
neat idea on the hollow tile idea! do you know how long it has been since it was put there?
 
hollow tile looks like tako grounds to me bro!
 
What's tako grounds? I don't know how old this structure is. But I would guess 10 years or older.
 
Totally awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new