7.5gal Nano Lighting Using Fluval Marine 3.0 for Bubble-tip Anemone

Krissy Ann

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, new here and to saltwater aquariums. I have an established 7.5gal Nano tank with live rock, some Nemo's :face-savoring-food: (Clownfish) and a Bubble-tip anemone and am having some struggles with finding the correct/most beneficial lighting for my anemone. Anyone have any suggestions & can post screenshots of their lighting settings for similar/same-sized tanks? I'd appreciate any help at this point honestly! Thanks everyone :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:!!!

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, new here and to saltwater aquariums. I have an established 7.5gal Nano tank with live rock, some Nemo's :face-savoring-food: (Clownfish) and a Bubble-tip anemone and am having some struggles with finding the correct/most beneficial lighting for my anemone. Anyone have any suggestions & can post screenshots of their lighting settings for similar/same-sized tanks? I'd appreciate any help at this point honestly! Thanks everyone :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:!!!
Pic of your tank? You have the Marine 3.0 over a peninsula style 7.5gal?

You will want to run whites very high. That light has low power and most of its power comes from the white channel. Ramp up and ramp down can be low to no whites so you get to see the colors of your BTA pop, but daytime it will need more PAR.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back