700 post plus

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do they do it how ? any insight on how to improve my chances on getting more points and post is there a formula ? or do you just randomly answer all post and create post after post? congrats to the two guys who have won so far great contest just need to get a formula together so I can create more points ..how many post did you get last week? is there a way to check?

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just viewed every post and if I had any helpful info to add I added it.

I also started a bunch of threads asking questions that I hadn't already seen that I wanted answers to.

Add pic's to the eye candy threads, start a tank thread if you don't already have one.

I also submitted 3 or 4 threads that became or will become sticky's.

The most helpful hint I have is when I logged on and clicked on "new posts" if I didn't get to them all in one sitting I wouldn't hit "new posts" till I had gone through all of them. The forum gets rid of the "new posts" after like 3 hours.

Alattner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just sit there and post post post you from what i have seen you have to just be on all the time posting.

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do they do it how ? any insight on how to improve my chances on getting more points and post is there a formula ? or do you just randomly answer all post and create post after post? congrats to the two guys who have won so far great contest just need to get a formula together so I can create more points ..how many post did you get last week? is there a way to check?

I'll let you know in a couple of days;)

Alattner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all i can say is try your best man i know i am not doing that great but dougers31 is kicking some serious *** so listen to him

Back