707 Reefer's rimless 12g Nano Cube

707 Reefer

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
2
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I had a 12g nano cube sitting around my garage, and I decided to set it up for a grow out tank. I really didnt like the bracket it had on top and decided to see what it looked like if I took off the bracket and made it rimless. I really like the outcome as it was easy to remove the bracket and take off all the adhesive. I'll be updating this thread as I make it into my grow out tank for my zoas. Hope you all enjoy!

With the bracket on:
download-5.jpg


Removing a little piece of the top bracket:
download-3.jpg


A little adhesive left on after stripping everything off:
download-2.jpg

download-6.jpg

download-4.jpg


Added sand, still a cloudy:
download-7.jpg

download.jpg
 
Very cool! HA!
 
Nice!! Lookin' forward to seein' its progress!!
 
Looks great! You should consider entering the Nano in 90 contest...

-M&T
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new