7090 controller burn out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rtague

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Roger,.came down this morning to a nasty burning smell in my basement.,turns out my tunze pump had stopped working and the burning smell was coming from the 7090 controller,seems like the 7090 burned out for some reason,have had this for less than a year,not happy because I was planning on 2 x 6095 for a new build.

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you message or email me? We will definitely take care of it, I would just need a photo to try to determine the cause and a copy of the receipt. I need a photo of the circuit board. Tunze at sbcglobal dot net. This is a rare issue, and the casing is flame retardant plastic.

OP
OP
R

rtague

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you message or email me? We will definitely take care of it, I would just need a photo to try to determine the cause and a copy of the receipt. I need a photo of the circuit board. Tunze at sbcglobal dot net. This is a rare issue, and the casing is flame retardant plastic.
Roger,I don't have the receipt,I don't keep them after a while,do yo want me to take the controller apart

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, just undo the screws on the back and pry off the knobs to open it, the manual covers how to open the controller. I would need place and date of purchase to process a warranty claim or a clear photo of the silver sticker on the back of the controller as this would have the manufacturing date.

OP
OP
R

rtague

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, just undo the screws on the back and pry off the knobs to open it, the manual covers how to open the controller. I would need place and date of purchase to process a warranty claim or a clear photo of the silver sticker on the back of the controller as this would have the manufacturing date.
Ok,I'm out of town on vacation until Fri 21st, will do as soon as I get home,thank you.

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you would be at RAP NY, I will be there that weekend, I could probably just take care of it there at the show, I will be displaying the 6095 and on Sunday I could part one out and make the repair on the spot.

Back