72 Bowfront

Not sure what this is was told chalice
 

Attachments

  • chalice.jpg
    chalice.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 166
Grubes gorgonian. only thing that hasnt opened yet
 

Attachments

  • grubes gorgonian.jpg
    grubes gorgonian.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 205
Not much to update. I've had a dual media reactor for a while and decided to hook it up. For now I'm leaving one chamber empty and running carbon in the other. I started with a small dose so I dont shock the tank. We'll see how it goes.
 
Bought a macro lens for the Iphone. not too bad takes some practice I think


 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new