72 gal bow for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnejdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnejdl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
139
Reaction score
5
Location
belle plaine
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well anybody looking for a tank i have one , its reef ready , and it just the tank no stand , never had water in it so its new , will not ship , $200 and live in iowa.:wink:
 
ok ill go $150.00 thats as low as im going :sure:
 
wish I was closer to you I would take in a heart beat......not coming to WV by any chance are you:bigsmile:
 
You know all that stuff on the back table was supposed to be my birthday presents but people ended up walking off with them! It sure is a nice tank but I really don't have the room for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new