• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

72" Hamilton Cebu Sun metal halide/T5 light

htownguy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2017
Messages
98
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale a used Hamilton cebu sun light. It houses 3 250watt lights and 4 80W T5 bulbs. Comes with the 3 ballast and 3 Hamilton 14k bulbs only used for 2 months. I do have T5 bulbs also but I,m also selling a ATI 8bulb 60" as well and was going to throw in the extras bulbs with that. This light is a beast. Decided to go the led/t5 route so here she is for sale. Local Pickup Only. $500

https://www.marinedepot.com/Hamilto...att_T5_HO_Actinics-HT21751-FILTFIMHT5-vi.html

IMG_1433.jpg


IMG_1435.jpg
 
Do you still have light? Are the ballasts dimmable?
 
Yes I still have the light. The T5 ballast are not dimmable.
 
Where in Jersey are you? I’m in westchester ny. By bro lives in fort lee. I’d like to buy it. I could probably take a ride this weekend to pick up.
 
pm'd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new