72" tank which lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter broach
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

broach

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
374
Reaction score
167
Location
Winter Park
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So for a moving present we will be getting a new 6ft tank. Shallow reef. Currently running ATI 4 bulb with custom led hybrid over our 3'. Looking to run mixed reef but want best growth and color. Thinking 3 options
Cebu metal halide t5 combo with LEDs retro fitted
Geismann matrix ii 60" 4-6 bulb or Sticking with the ATI 4/6 bulb with les hybrid. Looking to make the serious push into collector sps. What's everyone's thoughts?
 
I am building a 7' shallow reef and leaning heavily towards the Cebu sun 72" 250w fixture. Hard to beat MH T5 from what I have seen. I am running t5 led combo on my frag tank and see much better growth than I did with LED alone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new