75 gallo. Rees tank re home

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moxiecoal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Moxiecoal

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburg
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simple setup I have a canister filter and a back hanging filter for circulation. An on back protein skimmer with CO2 scrubber I added. 2 wave makers but I only run 1. Still a work in Progress

20250329_182637.jpg
 
How long have you had the tank?
 
How long have you had the tank?
This weekend will be 3 weeks. It was well established before but everything was covered in hair algae I believe is the right word. I have some minimal buildup on the rocks and glass but I keep cleaning it like she instructed me to. A fish store I am visiting in main suggested a product Razor but thinking I can add some more cleanup Crew and not risk my coral. I read many different reviews from great to don't do it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new