75 gallon AIO Build

They definitely require some tweaking but so far I like it. I’m trying to decide if I want a hob skimmer or one that could possibly fit in the back. I have never had a skimmer so it will be new for me.
 
Hey beautiful tank. Would love an update. I’m considering going this route as well.
 
I would be interested in an update as well. I’ve seen mixed reviews about the Aqueon tanks and leak issues. Wondering if you experienced anything like that?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new