Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_ff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The time has finally come for me to sell. I've been tossing it back and forth for a while and now the time is here. I just haven't put in the work it needs lately so there is some algae.

75 gallon drilled reef tank aquarium and stand, Coral life metal halide lighting fixture, vertex in80 protein skimmer, sump and refugium, around 70 or 80 lbs of live rock, and various corals. Will include a 30 gallon tank and stand and a 10 gallon tank with light and lid. System is up and running. Other items included. Sell for $700 OBO also willing to consider partial trade.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388181390.632638.jpg

dustinw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a buddy that's wanting to get into the hobby. He's not a member yet but I believe he will join. Can you send me pics of everything he Is interested. 8652169548. Thank you.

OP
OP
M

Mike_ff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm at work today. As soon as I get home tomorrow I will get some up for you. This is as good as I have right now it's an older pic so the coral may be different. Bad picture
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1389443482.075782.jpg

dustinw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pic didnt show up. There is an app called tapatalk that let's you upload pictures to reef2reef it works great.

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put my pics on photo bucket and then place the link in the text. I can't stand tapatalk myself.

dustinw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pic showed up on my computer just not my phone. But my friend is going to join the club and he said he would by the setup for 500 next week. He just wants to look at it first. Just text me the pics when you can and I'll send them to him. He said he could come look\pick it up next Saturday.

OP
OP
M

Mike_ff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be available everyday this week except for Tuesday and Thursday morning. Unfortunately I leave early Saturday morning to teach a class and would not be here next weekend for him to get the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 28 18.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 104 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.2%
Back