75 gallon tank lighting

btulr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a 75 gallon tank and was curious about what people would reccomend for lighting on a mixed reef tank. I was curious how many lights I would need and what would be the best for pricing/ quality. Thanks in advance.
 
I’ve done 2 black boxes for a 75 and a 48” Current USA at a different points. The Current was a better light in a lot of ways. I thought the over all look in and on the tank was nicer, ramp timer, more easily controlled, etc. But I know I’m able to put out more light with the boxes and they really are inexpensive.
 
Upvote 0
The top of the line standard is 2 radion x30s. The best budget option is noopsyche k7s.
The new option is the blades .
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new