0   0   0
DSC03362.jpg
:squigglemouth:

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouch that sucks big time. Let me know when you are ready to put some things back in. I know it will be a while but I am more than happy to help.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I dont guess I need to ask if the Yellow Tang got better.That bites guys,very sorry for the loss.Let us know if we can help

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know when you get it back in shape. I'll donate a few frag to get it started back.

OP
OP
Avis

Avis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to find a battery backup to have in case of power outage. I already miss my tank....

Lenny

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about your losses! As for a battery backup, I would recommend having some of the battery powered Air Pumps, item # CD-960169 only $4.99 at Foster & Smiths. They take 2 D batteries and run for hours. I had one run for nearly 12 hours. All reefers should have at least one per tank. The other option is getting a computer battery back up battery at Staples and use that for heating and a air pump. If you run your main pump on it, the battery will not last long.

OP
OP
Avis

Avis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much that sounds like the low cost solution i am looking for!

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We only had mininiumal losses from lack of light and lower circulation.All my power heads got fried so waiting on some new ones now.I did have some back ups so I do have some circulation.My blue jaw trigger jumped out of the tank last night for some reason.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That must have been Nancey that posted that.LOL.I know putting up with me is hard.We are gona run a 10% off sale to help out those who have lost it all.We dont charge tax so that actually gives you 18.5% off your purchase.I am rebuilding my fish system to have more fish on hand and plan to get some more fishes in real soon.

Dasani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about the loss. We lost our 75g too :( only saved the softy corals, a couple of nicer pieces and 2/10 fish.

OP
OP
Avis

Avis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope to rebuild at the shop tank eventually. Gonna really miss Coral Reef Aquatics, learned a lot, bought a lot and will miss them lots....

jwilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry for everyones loses. i got lucky and had a 7500w generator, ran both tanks, the frig, the computer, and a couple lights off of it. the tanks never even knew the power was out.

Rale2001

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i lost my clowns but my coral beauty and cardinal survived that storm was redictulous... im sorry about the loss

mike_dani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate that you lost the tank is was gorgeous, do you know when your going to set it up again. I would be more then happy to help.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 40.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back