• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

+/- 75 lb Dry Rock - $50 - Winter Garden

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
2,226
Reaction score
2,486
Location
Winter Garden
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After Friday, this rock will no longer be for sale.

I remember when I first started the hobby it was tough coming up with the cash for even the basic stuff... so; if you happen to be in a similar predicament - PM me and we'll work something out.

88B4E15A-CD14-456C-9319-A8BDB66DF272.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Hehe, if you're thinking of taking a road trip to Sarasota (34202) now or during spring break, and would deliver, I'll take it! :)
 
Ha! Well, coincidentally enough, I'll be in the Water Street / Channelside area that week too! If the rocks can be boxed up and easily fit into the back of my car (and you don't sell them in the meantime) I'll take 'em! I can venmo now to hold them if you'd like.

Thanks!
 
Ha! Well, coincidentally enough, I'll be in the Water Street / Channelside area that week too! If the rocks can be boxed up and easily fit into the back of my car (and you don't sell them in the meantime) I'll take 'em! I can venmo now to hold them if you'd like.

Thanks!

Let me know your thoughts. If you manage to get rid of it locally, that's great! But if you can bring it to Tampa, I'll take it! :) (can pay now to hold) :)

Thanks!
 
I'll message you this coming Thursday, if no one has taken it. If you can still meet at Water Street or Channelside area that Friday ~ 4pm I'll bring it w me.
 
I'll message you this coming Thursday, if no one has taken it. If you can still meet at Water Street or Channelside area that Friday ~ 4pm I'll bring it w me.

Sounds like a plan! Thanks so much, it will really help fill in some gaps with my larger setup! :)

(We're staying at a hotel right there on Water Street)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new