750xxl red sea reefer Essex

Dannycosty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey always come on here and looked at many threads on Builds and totm's etc and read with envy. 6 or so years ago I had a 5 foot by 2 by 2 ish, wasn't the best tank but housed a few corals and your standard "finding nemo" fish for my son. Cannister filtration etc and couple Chinese led strip lights. Like I said it wasn't the best tank in the world but really got me wanting to have my own little healthy reef in my home. Lasted a year or so and had to break it down as moving, and having a tank in a flat to move to another flat isn't ideal lol so several flats and years later a house has been bought and totally revamped from shell to 95%done, so now it's time to go big and have what iv always wanted and been craving ha and to do it properly as obviously we will be here for some years to Come (family home).... So iv picked a nice wall in the front room and gone for a 750xxl deluxe package red sea reefer... Love to have gone a bit bigger with another brand but the kitchen doorway opening would be in the way (Hhhmmmmm do I need to get in the kitchen tho? Really? Lolol)..... So as of current the tank has been ordered by exotic reef in Colchester, David Austin great guy. And most of the equipment has been bought, will follow up on the list and some pics iv been sent... Might be bit of a slow. Thread as not Getting untill beginning of November, got a holiday in the states in October and rather be here when it's wet, just incase the worst may happen.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 48 52.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.7%
Back