75g aquascape

lps_LittlestPetShop

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
16
Location
Mendocino
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 75 just fished cycling a couple weeks ago, im add cuc in the next couple days, I have a 30g sump with skimer, heater, ato and uv steralizer along with 2 viparspectra 160s 14inchs above my water line. Any major improvement could be making, i have a gfo reactor for when ill need to start runing that also if someone has an idea of par with theese lights on a 75g it'll be real appreciated
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

I don't have those lights, but I'm sure someone here will know 🙂
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Upvote 0
my first stocking plan(these are the thing i have already purchased being held by store) is
Hammer Coral
Bubble Coral
Maxi-Mini Carpet Anemone
Cyphastrea
Rhodactis Mushroom
Chalices
(x2 separate frags)
Zoanthids (5 different varieties)
with sps in after a year or once parameters truely equalize i used some seeded sand and rock from another hobbyists successful system so I'm hopeful it'll be faster but not really trying to hop into that till its time

PHASE1
1 Randall's Goby (+ 1 Candy Cane Pistol Shrimp)
1 Classic Firefish
3 Pajama Cardinals
PHASE 2
1 Yellowfin Fairy Wrasse
2 Clownfish (Pair)
PHASE3
1 Midas Blenny
1 Exquisite Fairy Wrasse
PHASE4
1 Bristletooth Tang

is the fish plan any
 
Upvote 0
my first stocking plan(these are the thing i have already purchased being held by store) is
Hammer Coral
Bubble Coral
Maxi-Mini Carpet Anemone
Cyphastrea
Rhodactis Mushroom
Chalices
(x2 separate frags)
Zoanthids (5 different varieties)
with sps in after a year or once parameters truely equalize i used some seeded sand and rock from another hobbyists successful system so I'm hopeful it'll be faster but not really trying to hop into that till its time

PHASE1
1 Randall's Goby (+ 1 Candy Cane Pistol Shrimp)
1 Classic Firefish
3 Pajama Cardinals
PHASE 2
1 Yellowfin Fairy Wrasse
2 Clownfish (Pair)
PHASE3
1 Midas Blenny
1 Exquisite Fairy Wrasse
PHASE4
1 Bristletooth Tang

is the fish plan any
great fish stocking plan. I’ve found the solar fairy to be much more colorful than exquisite.
 
Upvote 0
great fish stocking plan. I’ve found the solar fairy to be much more colorful than exquisite.
my sliver lip conch seams to like climbing up 2 or 3 inches up my rockwork despite there being plenty of growth algee wise on the sand bed for him to feast should i be worried about him damaging a bubble coral near the sand bed
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new