75g mixed build

dieselgoose

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
57
Reaction score
62
Location
lake Jackson
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting my build thread.
So after an extended break from the hobby I’m back in the game. I have a 75g, 48x18x21.
75g
2x hydor power heads
Lifeguard quiet one return pump
Bubble magus curve 5 protein skimmer
Aquael ultra heater 150w
Reefbreader photon 48 v2 pro

most of my equipment is a little old like the power heads and return pump I plan to slowly upgrade. Started the tank back up on 4/29/22 so I have time. The lights I just orders a few days ago so should be sometime soon.

8FBE32E2-A4C8-4204-B1F8-622CF684D08A.jpeg
 
Well ima start with some soft stuff and eventually want to have a mixed reef.
 
Dude we are like 75g mixed tank reef brothers. I started mine about 2 months before yours. What are you using for the overflow?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new