75gl build

CB2029

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
71
Reaction score
118
Location
Dixon CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've have some ups and downs with this tank. but here we go on a my build. this tank all started with a great 120gl cube in socal about 8years ago.where i have 1birds nest, 2 duncans, 4 colt trees, 4 clowns, 2 dispar anthias. then i got PSC orders for norcal. and it was move time, couldnt take the 120gl tank with me. So I down size to a 45gl for a one move where i lost all but one fish ( a clown). and after about 6 months on tank live support i got a 55gl corner tank where things where stating to look OK. I then upgraed to the 75gl I now have to day. but even that has gone thought some moves. But all the moving is done I now want to just do a nice little reef tank with a lots of soffties and school fish.
120 f.jpg
120 set.jpg
120 sump 2.jpg
120 sump.jpg
20170706_152406.jpg

20170707_162108.jpg

20170708_105627.jpg

75 set.jpeg

75 sump.jpeg

75 light.jpeg
75 hood.jpeg
 
i would buy with the pocket book and afford. I m looking at a upgrade of may a 120 or 100 due to space. but the more water you have the easyer it is to keep the your levels in check. Thats what i have found from my exp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new