• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

8 Acro / SPS Pack, WD, + Zoas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marcbai11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marcbai11

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
185
Reaction score
63
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, had some accidental frags so I just made a pack all at once.
Local pickup in Central mass, Or Shipped With standard 2 hour DOA.
I cover any and all mail delays or deaths of any kind no questions asked! The only thing I don't cover is the shipping costs. Refund or replace + shipping.

SPS 8 Pack : $250
Walt Disney
JF Coolers Champagne
Mystic Sunset monti
Pc Rainbow
Frogskin Acro
Raibow granulosa
Tyree Superman Tenius
Tyree Pink Lemonade
Also, will throw in a piece of my sunset Monti for free if you want it

Zoa tile: $60
JF Daisy cutters 18+ Polyps
Iron oxides 20+ Polyps

IMG_1827.jpg IMG_1828.jpg IMG_1818.jpg IMG_1819.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone, had some accidental frags so I just made a pack all at once.
Local pickup in Central mass, Or Shipped With standard 2 hour DOA.
I cover any and all mail delays or deaths of any kind no questions asked! The only thing I don't cover is the shipping costs. Refund or replace + shipping.

SPS 8 Pack : $250
Walt Disney
JF Coolers Champagne
Mystic Sunset monti
Pc Rainbow
Frogskin Acro
Raibow granulosa
Tyree Superman Tenius
Tyree Pink Lemonade
Also, will throw in a piece of my sunset Monti for free if you want it

Zoa tile: $60
JF Daisy cutters 18+ Polyps
Iron oxides 20+ Polyps

IMG_1827.jpg IMG_1828.jpg IMG_1818.jpg IMG_1819.jpg
Does that sps pack include shipping?
 
Sps Pack bump $200
Zoa tile $45
I have zero space for these haha! lmk if you have trades too
 
Sps Pack bump $200
Zoa tile $45
I have zero space for these haha! lmk if you have trades too
I PM’d you about the zoa tile. Where are you located? Also, what is the cost of shipping?
 
Bump $175 sps
 
All sold!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new