8" Blonde Naso with Strimers

AlbinoTang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
120
Reaction score
89
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is my Blonde Naso, I have him for 3 years , now he become to large for my system. he eats like a pig, never sick , beautiful fish.

Asking $185
20180604_115507.jpg
20180604_115531.jpg
20180604_115535.jpg
 
Only if my tank was big enough,

Great price,

GLWS
 
Still available
 
How far are you from Miami?
 
I will message you later and will take it
 
Dang I wish you were close! Was looking for one yesterday.
 
I found a super healthy 2” specimen yesterday but it was sold. There was a 3” one as well but he’s getting over an infection.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new