8 gallon nano

R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
:tongue:I just bought a 8 gal. nano with a 36 wt pc. It is made by Jalli and has no filter. I have no room for a sump of any kind. I just thought about putting a nano skimmer on it and several lbs. of LR. Will that be enough filter? All that I am putting in it is some zoa and ricordea.
 
that should be fine! theres no room for a tiny HOB to add carbon?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new