80 gallon new reefer

DEE’S reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2026
Messages
611
Reaction score
230
Location
warren, mi
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a new reefer got my tank up in running in late November 2025 and didn’t finish cycle till beginning December 2025 and I’d got fish in the tank on Christmas I have a 3 year old clownfish and a 3 year old vlamingi tang that I was given currently I’m quarantine a yellow watchman gobie and a percula clownfish.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
I’m a new reefer got my tank up in running in late November 2025 and didn’t finish cycle till beginning December 2025 and I’d got fish in the tank on Christmas I have a 3 year old clownfish and a 3 year old vlamingi tang that I was given currently I’m quarantine a yellow watchman gobie and a percula clownfish.
welcome! Nice start with the 80
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new