• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

800 Gallon Custom Acrylic Setup For Sale

Finzin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad 800 Gallon Custom Acrylic Setup For Sale. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad 800 Gallon Custom Acrylic Setup For Sale. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

What is the thickness of the acrylic?
Does it come with acrylic tops?
Thanks

Rick j

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry about your project if you decide to split stuff up I may be interested in the 69 inch xho reefbrites thanks

bryanforester

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

please contact me on here. New to the threads or i would contact you direct. I will give you my cell number once you contact me. Serious Buyer out of Plant City FL

dazedandconfuzed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Told you 4 weeks ago I was interested and no reply
please contact me on here. New to the threads or i would contact you direct. I will give you my cell number once you contact me. Serious Buyer out of Plant City FL
Sorry.. this guy has this post up I think just to talk I tried to buy it also but he said he has 4 people going to buy it a month ago

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back