• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

80G Deep Blue Rimless - Local Pickup Only - NJ

Chrisss

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
381
Reaction score
254
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 80G Deep Blue Rimless - NON-Reef Ready.

Price:
$100 - Cash - Local Pickup only - Central New Jersey

Used for 3 years. Upgraded tank and stored it right away, been in my garage clean for a month now. Has some minor scratches on the front glass due to cleaning over time, but back glass is pristine.

109124236_278098130110387_3706216517782815964_n.jpg


More pictures here:


Temored glass sheet here:
http://www.deepblueprofessional.com/assets/db-tempered-091313.pdf
 
Where were you a year ago !
 
A tank like this costs atleast $500.

I wish you were located in CA.
 
Currently pending a pick up tomorrow. Will update if sold!
 
Currently pending a pick up tomorrow. Will update if sold!
I missed this somehow. If you pick up falls through please message me.
 
Crazy this took that long to sell! Cone to VA and it would’ve been gone before you thought about selling it!
I first thought I listed it in the wrong section haha! I thought it was a good price :)
 
I'm sure I'll be waiting a while for something like this to come up again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new