80g rimless reef ready with ati 6x54w powermodule

Jordangil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am listing this on my droid so sorry for mispelling and my location is west knoxville I bought both of these planning to setup a nice rimless tank but have realized I can't have a tank this big. I want 800 for both I don't have to sell them but I would like to so I could get a tank that would work for what I need at this point in time. .... the light is 1k new plus 130 on bulbs and they are 2 months old, I bought the light off a friend who ended up going to led's so is basically new. The tank is brand new you will see that when you look at it. It has like 2 finger prints from moving it after taking the plastic of it ... the tank is a deep blue rimless 80g 48x24x16 and it has never had a drop of water in it and the light is a ati 6x54w powermodule with 4 blue plus bulbs, 1 purple plus and 1 aqua blue special . This is a very sleek highend setup. Most stores have 500-600 on the tank alone plus 9% tax your basically paying 400 a piece which is very cheap email me for photos. No trades

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like an awesome setup! If I had the space I'd be interested. Good luck with the sale

OP
OP
J

Jordangil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank is reef ready with a corner overflow, the light is dimmable I forgot to add. The light is a year pld and the bulbs are 2 months

OP
OP
J

Jordangil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a place for the tank upstairs that would support the tank ... I would still rather have a elos though so it will remain up for sale

OP
OP
J

Jordangil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will also include this rockscape for the 800.00 now ... I am thinking I need a elos more than I do a big tank .
2012-09-04_21-00-55_955.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jordangil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have actually decided to keep the tank and set it up ..... So this is no longer for sale .... The light is though

OP
OP
J

Jordangil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I sold the light and I am restricted to a nano tank now like 300lbs or less so the 80g must go ...

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back