.85ppm Phosphate, should I worry?

After another 24hrs with the same 3"x3" phosphate pad, Phosphate has dropped to .75ppm which is a good slow drop. I'll check again tonight to see if the Phosphate is still dropping and replace the pad if not.
 
12 more hours and my Phosphates have dropped to .71. I would say the small phosphate filter pad is working.

Unfortunately, my clam seemed unhappy for the day and not opening much.

So pad has been removed and we will see if I have a happy clam tomorrow.
 
24 hrs without a phosphate pad and numbers have climbed back up to .78ppm.

Clam still isn't happy. I'm going to post another thread to get some advice on clam.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new