88g Dry scape round 1- Thoughts?

Gxry

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just started working on my scape for my 88g Red Sea 425 xl. What does everyone think so far?

17C126BC-BF50-4747-87D3-7300E1E78A14.jpeg
 
I love seeing and trying to help people with their new scapes but this is the first time I can honestly say you've nailed it! I love this!
 
Yeah I agree, I like it too. I started 15 years ago and have the old school random live rock. I mean, I can’t complain now, that’s just how it was done then; but if I were starting over this is the route I would go.

To that end, I really like what you’ve done here. Not sure what your long term plans are but I’m an anemone guy. Took a while to rearrange things but the two island approach really helps keep them away from the other island where most of the coral is growing out.

Nice work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new