9-28-16 BOD meeting

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are having a board meeting this Wednesday at Elmers aquarium from 6:30 til 8:00.
We will be having a board meeting to discuss our achievements this year as well as what we have fallen short on. We will also discuss the upcoming elections to be held on December 3rd and where we would like to see the future of the club go. Any member is welcome to attend all board meetings.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I did not know own about this! I would have loved to come, but even if I had seen this before I couldn't have gotten off of work. I cannot wait until Tuesday when I can pass off these managers duties back to the guy in charge lol. Hope the meeting went well!

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... If you checked here, or that other forum or either of the facebook groups or.... Maybe I should just add you to my mass chain text messaging.

Did it go well... ah I guess that is a matter of perspective. We did vote Zack in as the new webmaster. Oh an got primantis after. Oh and Frank said that he would write new bylaws, policies and procedeurs manual and a mission statement. I have started writing everything myself. Talked about changes to the bylaws when they are rewritten, such as increasing the terms of office, changing the calendar year, alternating the board ending times. Like increase the term to two year and have half the board change on the alternating years so that only half the board can change at any given year. Figured the transition would be much smoother. Ah, yeah talked about the non-profit status and accounting stuff. blah blah. It will be in next weeks newsletter that I promise you will get.

Last edited:

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha well hopefully I will get one of these mystical newsletters one day. I have been mega busy at work so haven't been on here much the past 2 weeks. I don't go on FB anymore, and I also don't use any other forums, so you should definitely add me to your chain texts lol. I am missing out on all the "fun" stuff;) I think switching half the board at a time is a great idea!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%

Back