9 Month old Fluval 13.5 - Feedback

ParticleMan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2025
Messages
126
Reaction score
98
Location
Corona
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my tank has been running now for about 9 months. Gone through all the horrible phases and finally just beat back an annoying GHA outbreak. Now that I'm done adding fish, I've begun adding more corals. I'm curious what you all think of my tank. Any suggestions on other corals that would be good to add and where abouts I should place them? I currently have 2 frogspawns/Octo (Greentip a Reddish/purple), a couple of small frag colonies of Zoas (Scrambled Eggs and an unknown) and green/blue what I think is a favia. Some Dragon Breath Algae which is doing great.

Lighting: AI Blade Grow 12"

Livestock: Black Wyoming White, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Tailspot Blenny.

Refugium running chaeto with a chaeto max light off cycle.

20260304_074225.jpg 20260304_074117.jpg 20260303_163315.jpg 20260303_163242.jpg 20260303_163225.jpg 20260303_163213.jpg 20260303_163208.jpg
 
Some montipora spongodes would look good towards the top. It will "finger" out and kind of give it an acropora vibe without the hassle of acropora.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new