9 months on with my reef.

  • Thread starter Thread starter atoll
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Very nice reef! The fish are so excited to be on TV! LOL!
 
What are those blue fish? Do they fight ever? Nice reef. [emoji886]

They are Allens Damsel fish. Pomacentrus alleni
All they do is chase one another with no real fighting or major aggression and don't even look at other fish as they spend most of the time chasing and spawning. I have 7 of them in total.
 
Last edited:
They are Allens Damsel fish. Pomacentrus alleni
All they do is chase one another with no real fighting or major aggression and don't even look at other fish as they spend most of the time chasing and spawning. I have 7 of them in total.

Awesome! I'm gonna get some. I love the blue colors. Thanks for sharing. [emoji227]
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new