• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

9 Pack SPS - JF/RR/CC/MattV

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sfg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
429
Reaction score
264
Location
New Orleans, LA
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Have a 9 pack of SPS healed and ready to ship

IMG_2624.jpeg


Left to right:
JF Jolt, JF Fox Flame, Big R Walt Disney, RR Black Sabbath, Matt V Time Machine, JF Homewrecker, CC Pink Highlighter, RMF Gila Monster, RR Orange Passion

$500 shipped. Standard DOA, pictures provided within 2 hours of first attempted delivery. UPS next day air. Payment to hold. Payment secured via Square invoice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new