• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

9 Pack SPS - Tenius overload collectors pack

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sfg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This will be my last pack for awhile. Figured I would go offline with a bang for a bit.

This is a nice collectors pack for the Tenius lovers out there.

9149855A-5040-41FD-952F-764DDAAC2EC8.jpeg

Left to right

Reef Raft Garden Of Eden, Jason Fox Jolt, Reef Raft Orange Passion, Matt V Time Machine, Jason Fox Homewrecker, Jason Fox Blow Torch, BigR Walt Disney, TGC Acrolandia, CC Pink Highlighter

$700 shipped.
Standard 2 hour DOA. Pictures of frags in the original bag within 2 hours of first attempted delivery. UPS Next Day Air. I prefer to ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Estimated shipping for this pack will be the week of Oct 10.

Payment will be via invoice made through a Square account. All CC/DB cards accepted.

Last edited:

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow. There are at least two in there, that would typically sell for that by themselves. Great deal for someone with space.

Sboarderk03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really interested in this pack if you are possibly able to make another I will take it. All the same corals, lmk, thanks!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back