9 Zoa pack!

Item Price
225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SpSDrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
2,521
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
1
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
WYSIWYG 9 zoa pack for sale! $225

Keep it simple and I offer free overnight UPS shipping. 2 hour DOA with pictures required. In the case of a DOA (including from delays) I will refund the full value you paid. Cont. US only.

Local pickup in Lima, OH for -$75 off.

I can ship on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday only. Monday (9th) is looking like a solid option with above freezing temperatures. Will include heat pack regardless.

Left to right, top to bottom

AOI, Green Ding Dangs, seductions
???, magicians, Purple Ding Dangs
JF punch drunk, Yoda, blue hornets



0EE2AEDD-63C6-478E-9C1D-C8E80D8E9C34.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Bump for shipment tomorrow
 
Bump for a $200 price shipped!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new