90 g my new tank

Svargasth

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Hello, after been outside of the marine aquarium life, I came back 7 months ago.
This is my 90g, has Chinese light,sump, aquaC skimmer.
I need to change lights, take out socks and put a roller, and a calcium reactor.
I have Sps, LPS and soft corals.

1620234569870743447228423542613.jpg 16202346481651467470475838538622.jpg 16202346829481213065479586194621.jpg 16202347024545855290201651910152.jpg 16202347228916870550081256972198.jpg
 
Looking nice. Very nice where did you get the Chinese lights from
 
From amazon
Relassy Updated Aquarium Light with Remote Control, 300W Dimmabl...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new