90 gallon bowfront aquarium stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter dakotanut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Oh this is for you? I thought someone else asked how to do it curved. I can actually draw something up later when I get home from work on C.A.D real quick and show you in 3D. What are the dimensions of the tank? How tall would you like the stand?
Hello Again,
Found a good LTL...uship.com. Got a good price for the ship; I'm not going to be upside down on the ship & did some good decisioning. So I'm setting up my 3 other tanks (much smaller) and ordering a Fluval Flex 123l. This will keep me busy even after the 92 corner bow shows up. While it's doing it's cycling thing; I'll have plenty to keep busy with; I'm a patient sort. The stand? Going with a square build. I want more room for sump/refug etc. I'm going to make the fluval 123L a nano; no clue what I want in it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new