90 gallon build

andrewrob

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
42
Reaction score
11
Location
sc
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m doing water test this is my nitrate levels but I’m a little color blind and can tell which one it is can anyone help me by this picture? They tank has been running since the first of December I currently have 6 fish a snail and a crab and a Haitians anemone

7A7B6D66-2E07-4F82-9D90-6B06DEC1CB19.jpeg
 
0 to me but im blind. I doubt the test kit is that accurate to be able to tell with its margin of error
Either way 0 or 5 is fine
 
Ok thank you what is the best way to test everything?
0 to me but im blind. I doubt the test kit is that accurate to be able to tell with its margin of error
Either way 0 or 5 is fine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new