90 gallon corner overflow

MThorne

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Messages
65
Reaction score
203
Location
Niagara falls
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am new to the group and already overwhelmed with the feedback and responses I've been getting. Thank you all so much! I feel like the new kid in class that showed up half way through the year and needs all the teachers special attention...lol. I was wondering if anyone had a good water flow set up for a corner over flow tank..I realize it's just a poor design when it comes to flow but seem to be getting conflicting answers on collisions of flow from power heads vs. Smooth circular flow. I have 2 hydro koralia evo 750's and an op return that really stirs things up.ive attached a pic ( I apologize for my amazing art work) left side goes behind rocks. Right side flows infront of rock

20200207_061315.jpg
 
Update: since my last update I have been very busy. I've had Molly's bread 4 times my bta has now turned into 11 bta..lol I've added a full apex system 2 ecotech radion xr 15 blue. Currently battling dinos and low phosphate. Added an ro/di system that I think is need of an upgrade. I've added chemi pure and am running my uv on overdrive. Any advise would be greatly appreciated

IMG_20200613_081925.jpg
 
Bashea makes beautiful sumps. Looks like you’re enjoying your creation thus far
 
Tank has really come a long in the last few months. The coral growth is noticable from week to week. Had to remove a dozen anemones...was getting crowded...lol
 

Attachments

  • 20201220_090607.jpg
    20201220_090607.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 163

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new