90 Gallon In-Wall Reef!

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I'm setting up a 90 gallon reef in our new church, located in Norris. I had some rock and sand promised to me but I haven't been able to reach the donor now that it's time to get it. Therefore, I'm in quite a pickle. I have until 10/31 to have the tank up and running. I had SOME rock and sand, but not enough of either. I need about 40-50 lbs of rock to complete the tank. I can't afford to pay much for it, but if anyone would like to donate/sell me something, anything, let me know. I have everything else, just need some rock and sand.

Thanks!

OP
OP
SLUF681

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, I don't have anything extra. I've used all my equipment and such on this tank. How much rock, and what kind of price would you let it go for?

Reefrookie220

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot me a reasonable offer, I'm not hard to please. Could use the closet space! Lol.

I got 35-40lbs of sand that needs rinsing I'll throw in free. It's nothing extravagant, I'd put it in first with some new on top of it. But it's free lol.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back