90 gallon. New to Reefing

Not an IT guy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
420
Reaction score
532
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi here’s my setup currently. No fish as I had a Partial crash three weeks ago. Tank has been up coming up on 6 months. I was able to save some fish but couldn’t pin point what the cause. My guess MV as one of the dead fish look like someone took a white paint bush to it. New to the saltwater hobby not fish keeping. I have a 125 freshwater tank that has been running for 4 years.

A3357FCE-9A37-4EB1-9904-758A15FA75CD.jpeg


7002FCCE-F469-42CE-B350-C4C3A8802A8C.jpeg


2EEC12F9-B487-42F0-ADC5-F3978F248E15.jpeg
 
Good luck starting over. Your tank will end up being amazing. Is the 90 going through a fallow period right now after the crash?
 
Yes. So only snails and crabs are present. I figure I’d let it run for a month or so before introducing the fish that I have in QT back again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new