90 Gallon Reef Tank Build

ReefTalk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
192
Reaction score
79
Location
Columbia SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have stated this Tank about a year ago but I am no ways done. Check this blog to see my build growing, and any suggestions or comments that you would love to give me.
IMG_6034.JPG
 
Regal Tang, with my Niger Triggerfish and a lovely zoanthid garden and a purple month and hammerspawn and that nice neon green toadstool.
 
Regal Tang, with my Niger Triggerfish and a lovely zoanthid garden and a purple month and hammerspawn and that nice neon green toadstool.
But these fish will probably out grow your tank in a couple of years , I also have a 90g would love too put a tang in mine
 
But these fish will probably out grow your tank in a couple of years , I also have a 90g would love too put a tang in mine

Yes I agree, but in a few years I will probably have my own house and plan to turn that 90 into a sump, while I will release those fish into a minimum 200 Gallon Reef tank
 
Yes I agree, but in a few years I will probably have my own house and plan to turn that 90 into a sump, while I will release those fish into a minimum 200 Gallon Reef tank
Cool ! Sounds like you've got a good plan !!!
 
IMG_6338.JPG
IMG_6339.JPG
I got a free frag from the store, for being a loyal customer and always buying items from them, from a scale if 1-10 rate the payly and the Zoa how rare are they.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new