• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

90g RR tank, stand, and extras

Navymedic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to move this out of my home. We moved to a smaller home and no space to store this. Would like $400 for the tank, stand, some of the plumbing (valves, PVC piping, etc), sump, and return pump. I will also include a 5g bucket of base rock (mixed). bring your Truck or van and I will help you load it. No livestock included. This is a steal at this price as the stand alone was over $500 in materials and time.

I am located just 6 miles from WWC, and close to Sea in the City, as well as other shops in the area. Email me for more info. [email protected]

tank1.JPG
stand1.JPG

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back