90galons LPS Project from PL

WiktorReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I'm slowly moving on with the topic.
I am at the stage of making a project for a glazier and completing the equipment. As of today, the idea for an aquarium looks as follows:
Glass 80x80x50h = ~90gal with internal chimney sides and front Opti White back and chimney black lacobel.
Planned cast as in the title mainly LPS.
The ceramic structure will be placed in the tank, which will certainly affect the aesthetics of coral settings.
Corals of species such as Euphyllia, Goniopora and Alveopora will appear on the upper parts of the structure
The lower parts of the aquarium will include species such as: Acanthastrea, Lobophyllia, Trachyphyllia, Favia, Duncanopsammia and Claustrea.
I will probably fill free spaces with Zoasami or other mushrooms.
The fish dish is in the process of an initial choice, I will certainly let you know how I will know what will affect the baniak
This is a preliminary concept because I realize that I will not fit all species.
I am also at the stage of selecting the lighting for the tank I put on the start for LEDs / hybryde if you have any interesting ideas, I invite you to discuss in the comments.
The rest of the equipment skimmer circulation circulation in the course of selection as it will appear, I will certainly let you know further.

Last edited by a moderator:

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PL (Poland?)

Back