92 gallons, behind a bar

Had the par measured today by local fish guru. Pretty happy with the numbers.

Solidly in a green algae stage. To be expected and happy that it’s happening.

also, copepods seem to be accumulating on the tank walls so I also take this as a good thing.
View attachment 2869007

View attachment 2868988 View attachment 2868989 View attachment 2868990 View attachment 2868991 View attachment 2868992 View attachment 2868993 View attachment 2868994 View attachment 2868995 View attachment 2868996 View attachment 2868997 View attachment 2868998 View attachment 2868999 View attachment 2869000
 
things seems pretty good. I have been adding corals. going through the ugly stages which doesn’t bother me, but bither my wife. You can see the green hair algae. I had pretty significant cyano attack but just turned on blue lights full time. Seems to have gotten better. Parameters have been a little weird with nitrates around 1 and phos up to about 0.1. Thoughts?

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new