93 cube canopy

alirons

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
24
Reaction score
11
Location
maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a 93 cube and i built a wooden canopy for it.I was curious if i should keep the glass lid on the tank or take it off? I did not know if it would effect the led lights or not.I have 2 Arctic T247 by ocean revive coming and the canopy is 12 inches high off the tank.Thanks for any suggestions. AL
 
Might want to take it off and use a plastic mesh instead but with the canopy a foot above the tank I think you should be ok either way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new