93 cube. Help me choose lights

I just purchased a 93 cube and went with a Radion Gen2 after several hours of reading and then flipping a coin. Although I will still probably buy the upgrade kit to make it a Gen 3.

And bought the Gen 3 upgrade kit, heard the colors were unbeatable.
 
Long term.... is anyone getting color morphing? I hated the colors of my corals when I was running LED's simply because I knew that they were not the "True colors" that I had started with under metal halide.

You were using ai sols though which don't compare to these full spectrum leds, I'm a huge huge halide fan and I knocked leds for a long time because I tried a sol out but then realized the blue and white just don't compare to these good full spectrum units, after seeing what the radions can do in person I decided to make the switch because there proven.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new